Apr 3, 2015

Tuesday's Teaser, April Edition

 Let's call it April's challenge instead. All you have to do is beat my best score in either of these challenges. The winner of each of these two challenges (if there is a winner) will receive a $10 gift certificate to Subway. The deadline is April 30, but beware, I'm going to try and best my top score as the month goes on, so bring your 'A' game.

First Up:
 Head on over to the eyeballing game and beat my best score of 7.42 (proof below).  Send me a screenshot of the graph that appears on the left for proof. I plan on lowering this score big time, so be prepared to go low, very low.




 Next Challenge:
Some might call it basketball, but I prefer to think of it as "Is your parabola correct?" Get the parabola correct, score points.

     Beat this and Eat Fresh.